Friday, July 25, 2014

Keep Trying to Make FETCH Happen


Let me start off this blog by saying Regina George is a punk bitch and we all know way too many of her. I found this shirt at my local mall and wore it proud through the streets of Chicago while visiting a friend. "Stop trying to make FETCH happen," Regina hisses. Why? Why should Gretchen stop trying to make FETCH happen? Why should any of us stop trying to make anything happen? I've lived a large portion of my life as a wanderer, not knowing where I fit in or what my purpose was. Then one day, I picked up a makeup brush and my life was transformed. In a month I'll start school at Kent State University for fashion merchandising. I want to show the world (but more importantly the people who knew me before college, the ones who never believed in me) that life doesn't have to be the way it is, that fashion is more than going to mall. We can be anything we want to be and do anything we want to do and just because we aren't good at math and don't have Doctorate degrees doesn't mean we can't make something of ourselves. I'm going to the top and you can try to stop me but don't cry when you can't afford the clothes I make. 

The first rule of dance is point your toes or die. The second rules is: MAKE IT HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment